Proper landscape design serves many functions. Some reasons are to assist in conserving energy and to reduce the use of water, fertilizers and pesticides. Other functions include:
- Beautifying your home
- Placing practical areas in the landscape for play, entertaining, service and simple enjoyment
- Keeping landscape maintenance to a practical level.
Each of these items is totally subjective, therefore to make a person happy with their landscape questions must be answered such as:
- What are the functions that are required in the landscape?
- How much time can you spend in maintenance?
- How much money do you want to invest in material, labor and maintenance?
To get you started come to our workshop conducted by a Tarrant County Master Gardener.
Northeast Community RoomNortheast Branch Library1905 Brown BlvdArlington, TX 76006
- Thu, Apr 5, 2018 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm