Discover what funders are looking for in nonprofits seeking grants and how to find potential funders.
In this workshop, you will learn the 10 most important things you need to know about finding grants, including:
- Who funds nonprofits and what their motivations are.
- What funders really want to know about the organizations they are interested in funding.
- How to identify potential funders and a successful first approach.
- Introduction to Foundation Directory Online and other library resources.
Please know that access to the Foundation Center-Funding Information Network is only available at the East Arlington Branch.
Registration will open three weeks before the program.
Southwest Community RoomSouthwest Branch Library3311 SW Green Oaks BlvdArlington, TX 76017
- Mon, Oct 16, 2017 - 6:30pm to 8:00pm