This is a five week program that provides a fun learning environment for children ages 0-4 to play and socialize in. Caregivers are connected to other parents and to resources that will better the development of the child.
We will have a special guest each week who will take time to talk to each caregiver about the development of his or her child.
The themes of each week are:
- Early Literacy
- Speech, Hearing, and language development
- Child development
- Music and Movement
Registration will open January 9, 2017.
Southeast Community RoomSoutheast Branch Library900 SE Green Oaks BlvdArlington, TX 76018
- Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 10:30am to 11:45am
- Tue, Feb 14, 2017 - 10:30am to 11:45am
- Tue, Feb 21, 2017 - 10:30am to 11:45am
- Tue, Feb 28, 2017 - 10:30am to 11:45am
- Tue, Mar 7, 2017 - 10:30am to 11:45am