Our online resources include databases, reference materials, learning tools, eBooks and more. Each library offers a different set of resources. If a resource is not available through your home library, you can get a library card at your neighboring library or contact us to request that your library add the resource.
So what can you do at an online resource? Here are just a few things you can do and explore with our resources:
- Download and read an eBook or eMagazine.
- View an old auto repair manual that might otherwise be hard to find.
- Learn a new foreign language.
- Get help with school tutoring.
- Read an online encyclopedia.
- Explore thousands of healthy recipes.
Best of all? Our online resources are free and available 24/7,
Please note: Our resources are hosted by different companies. When you access a resource, you will be taken to the resource's website, which will not look the same as the MORe website. Sometimes, a resource website may provide an option for a special login so you can track your favorite items there. Please contact us if a resource is down or not working properly.