- Ready for your first business website but don’t know how to get started?
- Needing a beautiful, functional online portfolio?
- Interested in a new challenge?
We encourage all small business owners or managers who need to learn the skills of managing a web page.
Design.Code.Market is a FREE program for those who want to design and code their first website in easy-to-understand steps.
Participants will attend two-hour sessions once a week for 5 weeks.
- Learn CSS, HTML, and Bootstrap in order to develop and manage your own website.
- Basic computer skills, utilizing search engines, possess typing skills, saving files, and an understanding of how files and folders work.
- 18+ age requirement
- Bring your USB flash drive
- We have eight copies of HTML & CSS by Jon Duckett on hand. If you are unable to obtain a copy via the Arlington Public Library, please purchase a copy by the second class day.